Afternoon Tea in Cambridge
Hotel Felix serves the most sumptuous afternoon tea in Cambridge so whether you choose to enjoy your afternoon tea in our light and airy orangery, al fresco on our spacious terrace (weather permitting) or in front of a roaring fire in the restaurant (on chilly winter days), the stylish surroundings of Hotel Felix provide the perfect venue for the perfect treat!
The Felix AfternoonTea
- A pot of Assam, Darjeeling, Earl Grey, Lapsang Souchong, Fruit Tea or Coffee.
- Selection of Sandwiches on brown and white bread - Egg Mayonnaise with Mustard Cress, Poached Salmon and Lemon Mayonnaise, Roast Ham and Tomato Chutney,
Cream Cheese and Dill Pickled Cucumber
- Freshly-baked Scone with Strawberry Preserve and Devonshire Clotted Cream
- Orange and Nutmeg Custard Tart
- Passion Fruit and White Chocolate filled Macaroon
- Meringue filled with Raspberry Cream
- Carrot Cake
Price per person £15.95
Afternoon Tea is served every day from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
Afternoon Tea Cambridge - read what Cambridgeshire Journal had to say in their Afternoon Tea review >>>
Parking in Cambridge is always a worry, but at Hotel Felix we've taken care of that too! With ample free parking you can enjoy your afternoon tea at leisure - no dashing off to top up the meter!
To book your Afternoon Tea call Hotel Felix direct on Cambridge (01223) 277977
Afternoon Tea Cambridge at Hotel Felix