Here are a few of our favourite things
To help you out, we’ve listed a few of our favourite things. A visit to King’s College and Chapel, but make sure you don’t miss Queen’s, Jesus, Trinity and Clare Colleges.
- ‘Hop on and Hop off’ bus tour which leaves from the Visitor Information Centre and takes in all of the City’s important landmarks.
- Jump on a bike and see Cambridge the old fashioned way. To hire a bike try Station Cycles at the train station. Click here for details.
- Fitzwilliam Museum boasts an extensive collection of artefacts from around the world, while The Sedgewick Museum of Earth Sciences exhibits collections from Charles Darwin’s expeditions.
- Enjoy a chauffeured punt down the ‘Backs’ with Scudamores Punts and take in the sights by boat.
- The Grand Arcade shopping centre, Petty Curie as well as small independents provide a plethora of retail options for the shopping enthusiast.
For a full list of attractions and events in Cambridge & Beyond, click here.
If you fancy a more modern, quirky take on Cambridge, click here to read about ‘What Olivia did’ when she visited.